Indus groups has exceptional insights in the education software development. We create and customize e-study platforms for educational institutes, and corporate Training Institutes who provide technological tools to facilitate education. We have experienced and skilled team of designers, content writer, graphic designer, and developers with many years of expertise creating custom e-study platform solutions, which provide interactive, engaging, and fully adaptive educational experiences.
Open education and e-learning efforts have gained substantial momentum over the last 10 years. Education & study has changed from Class room to anywhere, anytime online & offline studying. As a result educational institutions are becoming more adaptive to the rich content and effective technology solutions to meet the needs of the time.
Study Management Software Solutions (SMSS)
- We develop Study management software solution from scratch
- We create modules for student registration, rosters, curriculum management, content repository, assessment, exam papers system, Timetable creation and Activity Management.
- We build plug-ins for delivering, administering, documenting, tracking, and reporting learning processes
- We build online & offline system for school & students.
- We build School Fee, Transport Fee and Transport Management.
- We create interactive corporate portals for education institutions
- We create content management system & tutorial management system
- We have Library Management system.
- We program payment processing
- News & announcement system.
We provided Distance Learning Solutions to various colleges which helps them to bridge the gap between employees, partners and students, refine and update skills and collaborate knowledge management.
Schedule training sessions.
Real time interactive audio/video conferencing
Self paced learning
Interactive flash based content
Online exam feature
End-to-End Solution for Private Education Provider
We provided end-to-end functionality for a Private Education Provider / Registered Training Organization (RTO) in the areas of student administration (including student finance), marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).