CMS or a ‘Content Management System’ quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site – without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine.
Indus strong experience in this field has helped clients identify and implement the right CMS to manage their website content. We customize pre-designed templates or alternatively custom design your website pages to match your company’s branding. We also integrate social media tools (a powerful arrow in the web marketing arsenal) into your website to enable users to share their thoughts and ideas, integrate video and audio content material thereby bringing your business to the forefront of the competitive marketplace.
Whether you have an online travel business, educational institute, job consultancy, blog site or any other, our robust systems will help you improve your website quality and attract visitors with regular updated content. You will be able to manage the content yourself (write blogs, publish news, etc.) without going through a developer to make the changes for you.
Benefits of CMS Solutions
- Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- Flexibility With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
- You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Collaborative features provide multiple authors the ability to create, edit, manage and approve content before publishing.
- You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- You can manage the structural layout of the site, the navigation provided to the users and the appearance of the published pages
- Opens up channels of interaction with users, by way of blogs, forums, articles, etc., that are otherwise hard to establish with traditional websites.
Why Choose Us
Quality with On Time Delivery: We maintain the highest quality standards and strict guidelines. Along with highest quality we strictly follows delivery timeline and it’s always done on time.
Experienced: Indus today has over 200 Technocrats working onsite and offshore for Fortune 1000 clients.
Cost-Effective: Our business model is to provide cost effective onsite Consulting followed by a mixed offshore and onsite solution. This model helps us in keeping customers development costs low while providing world class and quality development support. With Indus unique team combination model we deliver the same productivity level with a 50-70% cost reduction.
Flexible: As a flexible partner we give our clients the flexibility to choose service model from the day one of project and if needed can customize further at a future date. Our models include pure onsite, onsite/offshore, onshore/offshore and pure offshore teams.
You Own the IP: You will own the source code and Intellectual Property of the work we do for you under our Agreement.