Google App is a suite of cloud computing productivity and collaboration software tools & software offered on subscription basis by Google.Using Google Apps we can have a feature-rich solution with the added benefits of better reliability and reduced IT costs & maintenance.The best part of switching to Google Apps is that when business expands , the less connected customer can feel. Google Apps helps us maintain a close, friendly atmosphere and that balance between growing and staying creative.
Some of the Google App services we help businesses implement.
Google app for Android: The fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device.
By building a Chrome App, as opposed to going with a traditional web app or a native mobile app, you expand your potential audience and extend your development capability.
The use of Google API makes application more powerful, flexible and adds more functionality to application. The Google API Client provides a common entry point to all the Google services and manages the network connection between the user’s device and each Google service using the data Google houses.
Sales force integration with Google Contacts:
- View Sales force Info in Gmail & Google Apps
- Add Google Contacts to Sales force
- Create & Edit Sales force Records on the Fly
- Custom fields & custom objects
Single Sign-On Implementation:
- Google Apps offers a Single Sign-On (SSO) service to customers using Google Apps.
- SSO lets users access all of their Google Apps (including the Admin console) after signing in to an SSO sign-in page just once.
- SSO accepts public keys and certificates generated with either the RSA or DSA algorithm.