Magento is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) for e-commerce web sites. Magento is a powerful ecommerce system with a steep learning curve, aimed at larger ecommerce sites. However, when developing your ecommerce solution it needs to be about more than technology.
Magento is great, no doubt about it. However, it is important not to get caught up in its features and functionality. As with choosing any piece of software you need to step back and ask what you need rather than what the software offers. For some, Magento will simply be too complex and the additional functionality will confuse users and complicate the running of the site.
Equally when considering who to implement your Magento solution do not just think in terms of development skills. Magento developers are a dime a dozen. Despite the steep learning curve it is not an insurmountable challenge. The trick is finding an agency who has a track record in delivering a return on investment through solid ecommerce business advice and great user experience design.
Reasons why Magento
- Magento is an open source platform
- Multi-site functionality.
- Ability to import huge spreadsheets of product.
- Searching and sorting of product by several criteria.
- SEO functionality is built-in, tags, descriptions, very clean urls, site navigation and clean html.
- Integrated Google
- Built-in functionality for all the major merchant accounts.
- No limits on number of product or purchases
- Integrated sales and store tracking.
- Google base formatting & support for downloadable products.
Our experts will work closely with you to understand your specific business needs and come up with the exact solution that meets your requirements.
Our Magento Services include:
- Website Management Features
- Checkout, Payment, & Shipping
- Search Engine Optimization (Seo)
- Analytics And Reporting
- Marketing Promotions And Tools
- Order Management
- Customer Service
- Customer Accounts
- Catalog Management
- Product Browsing
- Catalog Browsing